Sunday, March 27, 2016

May 22-28th, 2016

If you could take a wild guess what May 22-28th is, would you guess the Ultimate Training Camp? Because if you didn't guess by my previous three blogs where I talk about it, then clearly you're not catching on. UTC is a big deal. It was a big deal in my life, and moved mountains in so many different ways. SO YES.. May 10-30 I will be at UTC Interning, and guess what, it gets better. THERE WILL BE 3 SMU ATHLETES WHO WILL BE AT CAMP TOO. Our student government approved my budget request, and we are getting funded to go to this camp. How amazing is that? It pretty amazing. Thank you for all of those who have been praying for this meeting. Major appreciation. God answers prayers, and is continuing to move mountains. These three athletes have no idea how much their life is about to change. 

CHECK THIS OUT.
In one of my very first blogs, I talked about the amazing family I am apart of at UTC. The friends i have made that i continue to talk to everyday. Since we all to camp with different people, from different schools, from different states, it was all God's masterpiece to slowly have us build relationships with each other when we all met and continued to hang out every night. With that being said, out of the 11 of us, 6 of us are going back to UTC to intern!!!!! 


This picture was taken one of the last days of camp. We were a strong knit group, and we collected everybody in the sea of 150 of us to take a picture with the beautiful rocky mountains in the background.
Top Row: BenMe, Megan, Maddie, Kelli, Nicky, Heydin (bottom row) Dom, Jaxon, Rachel. 

I can't help but think this was God's plan all along. He had 5 of us on the same little shuttle from the airport to camp, he had us live next to two more girls, and he placed us in small groups. That then was the start of sitting next to each other on bus rides, eating all meals together, saving spots for each other at group sessions, and endless nights long talks long after "lightsout". There was no way this group of friends was ironic. It was all part of a bigger plan. And now, 6 of us get to be reunited for a week and a half at the place that started it all. UTC. This time, instead of being campers, we will be with each other everyday every minute as interns being trained, and leading this whole camp. It will be an amazing week. God had this plan constructed in his head, and I think its a beautiful thing. Shout out to you Jesus. I cannot wait to continue to invest in these peoples lives.

So thats the little preview of how excited I am for UTC camp. 4 of us from SMU and our advisor David Crawford will be going to Colorado Springs at the end of May. If you can keep the five of us, as well as my friends who will be interning with us in your prayers, I would love that.

"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?” 
-John 11:25-26

-Abigale McFaul
Smu AIA President
Lover of Jesus
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

  

No comments:

Post a Comment