Sunday, April 10, 2016

4 reasons why you need to purchase a Journaling Bible


WHY IM OBSESSED WITH MY NEW JOURNALING BIBLE
and why you need one!

Before I explain why you need to get this new bible, let me give you a little back story. At my Bible study a couple months ago, one of the girls had this cute little book sitting on her coffee table, and one of us picked it up and opened it up and saw that sure enough it was a Bible. That was the first time I have ever heard of a thing. I told my mom about it and how it would be a great graduation present, and we went into the store and ended up walking out with a new custom made Journaling Bible. I made my first entry last night, and am still smiling about it, which is why YOU NEED TO BUY ONE TOO! Here are 4 reasons why this purchase will bring your joy.

1. IT'S BEAUTIFUL 
It really is. This little book is dainty and beautiful. I bought one with a decorated cover, and also got my name engraved on it. Not to mention, the inside opens to scripture that has a tiny font and big margins. To me it just looks so fresh. I already know that in the future when I get my own apartment or house it will sit on my coffee table, maybe in a bucket or next to a cute vase with Sunflowers in them. This is the one I recently purchased 



2. YOU CAN DO SO MANY THINGS WITH A JOURNALING BIBLE
I google searched Journaling Bible and clicked pictures, and look at all the beautiful things people have done with theirs. If you are a doodler, you need to jump on this. Or, if you are a note taker, yes you need this as well. I also look forward to writing note about sermons. My regular bible has tiny tiny little notes or phrases or explanations in it. I look forward to water color painting mine, doodling in color pencils, and even highlighters. Check out some of the cool things people drew in theirs!

 

3. IT'S FUN AND RELAXING
I drew my first doodle last night on a busy saturday night with some friends over. We all were just hanging out, talking, and I had my journal out and was drawing in it. Im sure you've all seen the newest thing where there are adult coloring books, yes, those are great. If you're into that, get one I'm telling ya. You are in the word, free hand drawing or doodling about GODS WORD. Its a good time :) Here is mine from last night that I drew from Psalms 9:10!
4. YOU'RE SPENDING TIME KNOWING THE WORD, AND HIS LIFE/LOVE.
Isn't that the point of a Bible? To open it, to read it, to analyze it, and TO KNOW JESUS. Having this Bible is going to allow me to doodle, but more importantly reflect on verse that stands out to me. Spending a hour perfecting a bible verse actually allows me to focus word by word how important they all are. You have to someone narrow down which Bible verse you are going to choose, but I'm willing to bet that the one you choose is a special one. 












No comments:

Post a Comment