Sunday, February 14, 2016

Why YOU NEED to go to the Ultimate Training Camp

If you are a College Athlete who is currently a freshmen, sophomore, or junior.. SIGN UP FOR ULTIMATE TRAINING CAMP. With 3 months away, there are only 25 slots left.

First of all, what is UTC? Hopefully you watched the intense 5 minute Youtube video. The UTC (Ultimate Training Camp) is a high intensity sports camp for college & pro athletes.  We tackle the issue of how to blend faith and sport together on the field of competition. We teach athletes five Biblical Principles and then allow them to test those truths in a 20-hour sports marathon known as The S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Our goal is to help every athlete in every nation understand how the gospel impacts their sport and life.

WHAT IF I TOLD YOU that the reason AIA is an official SMU Assmu approved club was so that we would have an opportunity to  use a budget that will specifically be used to send student athletes to go to UTC. 

WHAT IF I TOLD YOU that the following season after UTC camp we had our worst record in the four year career, but I understood the true meaning of winning and had more victory then previous years. I also played with the most freedom and connection to God then I've ever experienced in 22 years of being an athlete. (Trust me, It was a competition to beat my brother as soon as I came out of the womb)

WHAT IF I TOLD YOU that going to this camp changed me inside and out as a christian athlete

WHAT IF I TOLD YOU that because of my decision of going to UTC camp, I have been closer to God during this past year then I ever have in the past 21 years.  

WHAT IF I TOLD YOU that at UTC camp you will be surrounded by almost 200 collegiate athletes while learning daily principals about how to seek God before, during, and after competition. 

WHAT IF I TOLD YOU that "I'm busy and can't go" won't work because there are 3 different dates and locations, Colorado, California, and Twin Cities. 

WHAT IF I TOLD YOU that IF I KNEW WHAT I KNOW NOW, I wouldn't have waited till my senior year to go to camp.


WHAT IF I TOLD YOU that because UTC changed my life, I have applied to intern and be a leader at UTC Colorado this summer to make an impact by sharing my story with current student athletes. *prayers needed, I find out if I was chosen in a couple weeks* 

WHAT IF I TOLD YOU that I am willing to answer any questions, or even take you out to coffee to convince you to go :) my email is mcfaul_abby@yahoo.com if you want to shoot me some of your questions. 


This was my S.P.E.C.I.A.L. team. We finished in 2nd place.


-Abigale McFaul
Smu AIA President
Lover of Jesus
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

  

No comments:

Post a Comment